Monday, August 15, 2011

Basically Beaded DYB

       Basically Beaded Do Your Own Block
This is my work for  this round robin on one of Pam's blocks.  Unfortunately, I do not have a "before" picture. I got so excited when they came that I forgot to take photographs!

We painted my daughter's room two weeks ago.  I had to take a picture of it before these walls were gone for all eternity.  She is in her second year at Chico now and has moved into a house with three other girls. We are going to turn her room into a more neutral guest room. She did this paint job when she was sixteen- the other walls had pink, green and blue racing stripes. The man in the picture is my husband, contemplating the work ahead.

1 comment:

  1. wow! on the basically beaded block! and your daughter's ex-room! it must have hurt to paint over the masterpiece. talent really runs in your family! :)!!!

    ReplyDelete