Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Vacation In Mount Shasta, CA

 



Trying to make things more spring-like, at least inside! Here is the link to  Folding Trees. It has all sorts of beautiful origami projects you can do.  



The current focus of my classroom beauty spot
My cherry tree on March 25






According to the Mount Shasta Herald we have had the snowiest March on record - eight feet in the last week alone!






Needless to say, the pets are tired of it!




Judy's Unembellished Block
Crazy Quilters International Fabulous First Timers #15
I am doing a round robin through my online group. The first block I received was Judy's.  We are each supposed to work 1/4 of the block and then send it on.
My work on Judy's block.


Parasols were a symbol of status.

              Victorian Symbols
 One of the monthly challenges of my online group is to incorporate a designated Victorain Symbol into your work.  This is my attempt.










 Marlene's Work


My friend Marlene makes these wonderful beaded necklaces. She will be offering a class at Weston's in Mount Shasta  this summer.







Marlene's Heart

2 comments:

  1. loved looking at your blog!! it is all wonderful and beautiful!! you are soooo creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parasol and work on the block are so pretty! You're off to a wonderful start Katy!

    ReplyDelete